What I Accomplished
- Daily German
- Daily Writing
- Billz and finances
- Hit all consulting/contracting hours
- Did a decent amount of research into niche marketing
- Setup bank accounts for Handlebar Labs, LLC
- Analysis of Subscription box modeled businesses
- Signed on a new recurring hosting client
- Wrote new blog post for Handlebar Labs
Interesting Article of the Week: http://www.appsumo.com/sumo-jerky-growth-long/?rf=fd What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Completely failed on doing my daily reading. Was planning to read a specific book but never did it. Adjusted goal to be just 5 minutes of reading a day (small win) and ended up reading much longer than that. Just had to get started.
- Didn’t run everyday this week. Achilles tendon was sore/swollen so I took Friday off. Thinking it might be time to invest in some better shoes.
- Didn’t decide if I’m doing a Udemy course yet
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Exercise of some sort everyday this week
- Daily reading
- Daily German
- Daily writing
- Lots of consulting and contracting work (10%-20% more than normal)
- Big payment toward student loans
- Determine whether I should pursue Udemy courses or building a subscription based service (with an existing audience).
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.