What I Accomplished
- Stuck with my daily German
- Did 5 days of running
- Started getting back into old hobbies that I’ve gotten away from over the years
- Decent amount of consulting/ contracting
- Helped local TEDx org.
- Good amount of research on creating Udemy courses
- Read and wrote everyday
Interesting Article of the Week: http://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/2heedi/casestudyhowtochooseanicheforyou_to/ What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Planning out my consulting/contracting time and managing client expectations more effectively
- A bit less thinking, more doing. Still working off of ideas/feelings rather than facts
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Hit all consulting/contracting numbers
- Run every weekday
- Daily German
- 5 minutes of writing daily
- Daily (book) reading
- Take care of monthly finances (both personal and company)
- Write a new blog post for Handlebar Labs
- Decide if I’m going to create course on a certain subject on Udemy (Need to test viability… worth my time?)
- Do some niche website research (see article of week)
- Clean up my Twitter account (lots of random people I’m following)
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.