Accountability: January 25, 2015
January 25, 2015
What I Accomplished
Took care of my daily reading, writing, and trading. Also hit my contracting hours and wrapped up some projects I had sitting on the back burner for a bit.
FINALLY set goals for the year and did some long term planning.
Interesting Article of the Week: Influence, Impact and Legacy: Inside the Mind of Music Legend Scooter Braun
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Though I did do my 10 daily ideas most days I missed out on one (maybe two?) days. Thus I didn’t hit my goal
- Still struggling to dedicate the time to working on German. I had a goal to learn and know a decent amount by Christmas (wanted to have a conversation in German with my Oma/Grandma) and it’s been hard to get back into that routine without a goal in place
- Missed a few days of working out. I like to work out outside of my apartment and it’s tough excuse to do in the winter
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Daily: Read, write, excercise, German, ideas, trade
- Contracting hours
- Write a tech post for Di
- Send intro emails for my company
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.