What I Accomplished
Was a bit of a weird week. Spent a decent amount of time early in the week doing some marketing (not my forte at the moment). Good learning experience.
Did my daily reading, writing, trading (forex), and monthly finances.
Hit some contracting hours. Also wrote a tech post for Differential.
Interesting Article of the Week: Stop Asking Me About Your Personal Brand, and Start Doing Some Work.
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Excercise. Did most days but not all…
- Wasn’t nearly as good at my daily ideas as last week
- Language. Dropped the ball again on German. Might switch to Spanish to get into the routine again.
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Daily: Read, write, excercise, German, ideas, trade
- Contracting hours
- Send intro emails for my company
- Read 2 Infinite Prosperity chapters
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.