Accountability: August 17, 2014
August 17, 2014
What I Accomplished
- Started setting up systems to make management type things easier. Put together some SOPs and corresponding calendar events
- First full week back into consulting gigs. Knocked out a decent amount with that
- Started research into idea validation
- Started collecting initial contact information of target customer for new biz idea
Interesting Article of the Week: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/neil-patel-seo/ What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Kept procrastinating school stuff. Still not done.
- Pushed off on any validation work until very end of week. On todo list since beginning of week
- Time management - spent a lot of time jumping between tasks without getting much done
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Finalize all school changes on Monday
- Schedule my time better so I keep focus
- Workout at least 3x
- Organize various consulting gigs and determine some legal structure
- Set specific goals and dates for validation work
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.