What I Accomplished
- Finally started running again (and listening to podcasts)
- Hit my consulting goals
- Met with local TEDx event
- Sticking to learning German
- Scored another small project
Interesting Article of the Week: http://fourhourworkweek.com/2014/08/25/the-art-of-strategic-laziness/ What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
- Not sticking to my action plans. Need to set firm dates and stick to them
- Get back into reading more
- Got distracted while working on new site
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Hit marks on consulting hours
- Start marketing
- Finish some sales copy
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.