It’s been a long time since I wrote last! I spent just over a week in Greece and was traveling again last Sunday. I didn’t plan to do my accountability post while I was traveling however I did forget to write it last Sunday. Working on getting back into a routine.
What I Accomplished
- Daily: Read, write, excercise, ideas, Forex
- General contracting work
- Started to get caught up on some of the backlog of work I have on side/pro bono projects.
- Working through Zero to Launch
- Building up my book list
Interesting Reading of the Week: I’ve been reading a blast from the past, The City of Ember. I remember reading it in Elementary school and found it when I was at my parents house. Still a great book.
What I Didn’t Accomplish/ Need to Improve
I’m still getting into the routine of things. It’s amazing what 2 weeks without a routine can do to you so I fell short on a fair amount.
- Multiple smaller projects that I didn’t touch or put into my schedule yet
- I’ve fallen very behind on email and have left people waiting on a response for too long
- Didn’t clarify and set goals the way I had planned to. I did work on them they’re just not to the point I had planned.
- Didn’t do my daily 10 ideas about 50% of the time.
What I plan to work on Next Week
- Daily: Read, write, excercise, ideas, Forex trading
- SOP (Standard operating procedure) for a new blog series and for FX trading. This just handles repetitive tasks and makes sure I don’t miss anything. I’ve been using them for my finances for months
- Catch up on email
- Continue re-reading Infinite Prosperity
- Continue through Zero to Launch
- Do monthly finances
- Make first post in my new blog “series”
What is this?
Since I’m taking a different path I decided I need a non-traditional way to keep myself accountable. I don’t have many people pushing deadlines on me so it’s easy for me to come up with excuses and not actually get much done. So this is my weekly accountability post. It’s 95% for me to make sure that I have a consistent way to review what I did the prior week. If you stumble upon this and and feel like I was BSing the this week let me know. I won’t be mad. You can email me, call me, or tweet me. Seriously, call me out.